pkz
Blocked

Great! Thank you – that fixed it!

Updated working code: https://codepen.io/ttwer2/pen/ZEjxBzp

Few questions for pivot:

1. Is it possible to add multiple summaries of the same column? for example, sum(expenses) as one statistic and avg(expenses) as another?
  2. Are we able to define custom stats/calculations for the summary?
  3. I’m not able to use the conditional formatting mode in the above code – am I missing something? i.e nothing happens when I click the button on the top right corner
  4. In pivot mode > filters, I’m only able to see the numbers as categorical values where I can select or de-select them. How can this be changed to behave as per the type of column? i.e if number -> then range or if text, then string matching
  5. How can I sort the columns in the pivot? for example, the stdevp(income) and the group in the pic below [Solved]
  6. Is it possible (programmatically) to plot the selection in a pivot via charting capabilities of htmlelements? example:
    this would come up in a chart with X-axis showing USA,AUS,UK and y-axis showing stddevp(income)
    this would be an excellent feature and I’d be grateful and go for the license if you can help with this! 🙂

Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by pkz.