Carefully optimized to deliver great performance on a wide range of devices and browsers. Small in size, highly modular and responsive web components.
Optimal User Experience
Across Devices & Browsers
Responsive, mobile-first Web Components for any web app
- Ideal for mobile and modern web apps. Automatically adapts to different device types.
- Zero dependencies. Developer friendly API.
- Supports Chrome, Firefox, Edge and Safari. Edge and Safari require webcomponents-lite.js polyfill.
Accelerating the pace of engineering and science web apps development
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic and Math functions.
- DateTime precision up to a yoctosecond (10⁻²⁴ second).
Everything you need – at your fingertips
1000+developers from 20 countries
Benefits of using Smart HTML Elements
- Smarter Custom elements
- Web standards compliant
- Native User Experience.
- Zero Dependencies. Works with any framework.
- Modern Web and Mobile apps, made easy
- Easy to Learn and Use
- User interface with proven reliability
- Deliver more than expected
- Tech assistance by Experts
- Royalty Free Distribution
- Reduces design risk with over 90% test automation coverage
- Helps you to create custom reusable HTML elements like Google’s Polymer and X-tag.
See it in Action
What is new & what comes next
- Docking Layout
- Grid Paging
- Grid Columns Resize
- Grid Rows Selection
More than 1000 developers in 20 countries trusted our product
I was waiting for professional components based on Custom Elements! This is great! I cannot believe that these are supported components.
We want to say thank you to your team! You have been of great support for the success of our application, you have really helped us reduce development time as well as our application costs, we owe our success to you to some extent.
Very simple! I have to say that your customer support is fantastic. And your product is very good.
Get started for FREE
- The Core version is licensed under the permissive Apache v2 license.
- The Professional version is licensed under our license agreement. If you accept our license agreement, you can use the software for Free in your non-commercial projects.