Smart.Blazor UI Component Library
Blazor Card View
Blazor Pivot Table
Enterprise-ready Blazor Controls & Components
- Create stunning web apps with only one set of Blazor controls
- Engineered for Blazor. Blazor WebAssembly (WASM) and server-side Blazor apps
- Blazor UI components designed for modern C# Blazor apps. You can deploy to any modern browser for optimal & eye-catching user experience.
- Deliver outstanding experience on any device
- Accessibility & Localization. The Blazor components in the Smart UI for Blazor package are made accessible to all users by conforming to web standards WAI-ARIA, Section 508, and WCAG, and by testing with state-of-the-art accessibility development tools Google Chrome Lighthouse and Firefox Accessibility Inspector.
- Easy to customize Blazor UI components
- Dedicated support with guaranteed response time with the Developer/Team subscriptions.
- New Blazor components and features added on a regular basis. Our development cycle is short and we release as soon as new stuff is available. No more quarterly releases.
- Smart UI for Blazor components are implemented in C# & Web Components and take full advantage of the Blazor framework
- Installation with Nuget. Our Nuget package is "Smart.Blazor".
- Material and Bootstrap Light & Dark Themes are included in the package. This enables you to produce consistent corporate branding
- Theme Builder for awesome custom styling.
Most Advanced Grid for Blazor
The Smart UI for Blazor Grid component for flawless data visualization. Supporting codeless data binding, editing by cell or entire row, grouping, paging, sorting by single or multiple columns, filtering menus and filter header row, print, export and many more features. Save months of UI development with the powerful Smart UI for Blazor Grid. Learn more about our grid for blazor.
Blazor Server vs. Blazor WebAssembly
In Blazor WebAssembly, your Blazor application, its dependencies, and the .NET runtime are downloaded to the browser in parallel and your Blazor application is executed directly on the browser UI thread.
You choose which model works best for you – we do not limit how you use the Blazor components in your new Blazor apps!
Exceptional features for Engineering and Science web apps development
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic and Math functions.
- DateTime precision up to a yoctosecond (10⁻²⁴ second).