Smart.Blazor UI Component Library
Visual Studio for Mac are supported.
Blazor Card View
Blazor Pivot Table
Enterprise-ready Blazor Controls & Components
- Create stunning web apps with only one set of Blazor controls
- Engineered for Blazor. Blazor WebAssembly (WASM) and server-side Blazor apps
- Blazor UI components designed for modern C# Blazor apps. You can deploy to any modern browser for optimal & eye-catching user experience.
- Deliver outstanding experience on any device
- Accessibility & Localization. The Blazor components in the Smart UI for Blazor package are made accessible to all users by conforming to web standards WAI-ARIA, Section 508, and WCAG, and by testing with state-of-the-art accessibility development tools Google Chrome Lighthouse and Firefox Accessibility Inspector.
- Easy to customize Blazor UI components
- Dedicated support with guaranteed response time with the Developer/Team subscriptions.
- New Blazor components and features added on a regular basis. Our development cycle is short and we release as soon as new stuff is available. No more quarterly releases.
- Smart UI for Blazor components are implemented in C# & Web Components and take full advantage of the Blazor framework
- Installation with Nuget. Our Nuget package is "Smart.Blazor".
- Material and Bootstrap Light & Dark Themes are included in the package. This enables you to produce consistent corporate branding
- Theme Builder for awesome custom styling.
Most Advanced Grid for Blazor
The Smart UI for Blazor Grid component for flawless data visualization. Supporting codeless data binding, editing by cell or entire row, grouping, paging, sorting by single or multiple columns, filtering menus and filter header row, print, export and many more features. Save months of UI development with the powerful Smart UI for Blazor Grid. Learn more about our grid for blazor.
Blazor Server vs. Blazor WebAssembly
In Blazor WebAssembly, your Blazor application, its dependencies, and the .NET runtime are downloaded to the browser in parallel and your Blazor application is executed directly on the browser UI thread.
You choose which model works best for you – we do not limit how you use the Blazor components in your new Blazor apps!
Exceptional features for Engineering and Science web apps development
- Arbitrary-precision arithmetic and Math functions.
- DateTime precision up to a yoctosecond (10⁻²⁴ second).
Look how our components can be transformed into modern and eye-catching apps
What customers say about us
National Instruments has partnered with JQWidgets Ltd. to bring HTMLElements to NI’s suite of engineering tools and development environments including LabVIEW NXG and SystemLink. Our goal has to bring the ubiquity and accessibility of the web to automated test and measurement applications. To do so we required a partner who could create fully featured controls that met the performance and UI requirements of demanding engineering applications. JQWidgets has built a technology stack with the flexibility to fit into multiple different applications frameworks and visual styles while also providing assurances of the long term sustainability by leverage the latest W3C Custom Element standard.
After more than thirty years as a software developer it is always a pleasant surprise to receive such thorough and efficient pre-sales support. Any questions I had were dealt with quickly and courteously and all issues resolved. I have examined the competition and have decided on jQWidgets due to the speed and elegance of the components, clarity and consistency of the API, adherence to standards, regular new feature releases and active support forum.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I choose Smart UI Blazor components?
- 70+ Blazor components including DataGrid, Gantt Chart, Scheduler, Rich-Text Editor.
- Supports both server-side and client-side (WebAssembly) applications.
- Smart UI Blazor component library NuGet packages are available in NuGet.org for easy development process.
- The UI components are touch friendly and render adaptively based on the device, providing an optimal user experience on desktops, phones and tablets.
How do I get started with the Smart UI Blazor Components?
See the Getting Started documentation article.
Can I try the Smart UI Blazor Components?
Yes, you can try all Smart UI Blaxor Components by signing up for a 30-day trial with dedicated email support(firstname.lastname@example.org).
What is the price for the Smart UI Blazor Grid?
A single developer license costs $399.00 USD, including a bundle of products: all Smart UI and jQWidgets components for Blazor, Angular, React, VueJS and Web Components, one year of support and updates. We also offer discounts for volume licensing, academic pricing, and competitive upgrades. Please refer to our license page for more information on pricing.
Can I download and use the Smart UI Blazor components for free?
No, this is a commercial product and requires a paid license. However, a free community license including several components is also available. Learn more about it here