JavaScript UI Libraries & Blazor Components Suite – Smart UI Forums Docking Layout Can't add a New Tab Item in Blazor .. Items collection is null

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I was trying to insert an new tab item into an existing tab and see that the items collection is null.
    I then tried the same in the Blazor sample in which I tried all of the insert methods to insert a new tab item into an existing Tab but it too shows the items collection is null.
    I tried the following which does not work…

private void OnReady(DockingLayout dockingLayout)
    {
    var targetIndex = dockingLayout.GetIndex(“tabPanel”);
    if (targetIndex != null)
    {
    var newPanel = new object[]
    {
    new {
    id=”outputTab2″,
    label = “Output Tab2”,
    content = “OutPut Tab2”
    }
    };
    dockingLayout.InsertIntoRight(targetIndex, newPanel);
    }
    }
    Using the Blazor sample, within the OnReady event handler, can someone please provide and example as to how to insert a new tab item to the right and also sample to the left of the existing TabA in the sample?

How come the items collection is null in the Blazor Sample’s  OnReady event handler, shouldn’t that have values?
    How do I get the panel associated to TabA given that the items collection is null?

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    Items, ClosedItems, UndockedItems and AutoHideItems are deprecated properties which will be removed from the DockingLayout Blazor component. Within the OnReady function the component by default is rendered and initialized. You can call its methods and set properties there. API for inserting an item like the one you request is not available at present. We will create a work item about adding it in future release.
    Best regards,
    Peter Stoev
    Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.