JavaScript UI Libraries & Blazor Components Suite – Smart UI Forums Accordion Item's header disappear when window resized

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    rubem001

I’m evaluating the smart-accordion and, when running the “expand-mode” demo I found that under certain conditions, the items headers just disappear from the page. To reproduce the problem, just execute the following steps:
    1 – Run the webcomponents-demos/accordion/expand-mode/index.htm script using a Linux or Windows server with Apache 2.4
    2 – In the “Options” drop-down-list, select “Multiple”
    3 – Expand the five items
    4 – Resize the height of the browser window until it gets bigger or smaller than the size of the expanded accordion.
    At this point, the header of the Items disappear completely and I need to refresh the window to get them back.
    The “singleFitHeight” mode produces the same result. The “single” and “toggle” modes are OK.
    I would like to know if there is any way to avoid this behavior.
    The smart-accordion, apart from this behavior in this specific situation, is an excellent component, as well as other “smart” components that I have already evaluated.
    Thanks in advance for your attention.

yavordashew

Hi rubem001,
    Thank you for contacting us!
    We have made test on the accordion component and we did found the bug that you reported.
    I would like to thank you for your feedback and I have created a work item for this issue to be fixed.
    Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
    Best regards,
    Yavor Dashev
    Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.