Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ashleybuss
    Participant

Hi,

I’m running MacOS Monterey 12.6 on a Mac Mini M1. I have dot net core 6 SDK installed, with Visual Studio Pre 17.4, along with Xcode and Andriod Studio. So I can build a dot net MAUI Blazor web application, so when I NuGet Smart.Blazor. All goes well but none of the Smart features work.

So I built your Smart.Blazor.Demos and low and behold I get the same error! It looks like is trying to find a ~content folder.

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (smart.default.css, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (jszip.min.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (pdfmake.min.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (vfs_fonts.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (html2canvas.min.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (smart.blazor.js, line 0)
    [Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found) (smart.elements.js, line 0)

Any ideas as I don’t feel so Smart!

Thank you,

Ashley

ashleybuss
    Participant

I fixed the issue I missed the

<span class="pln">builder</span><span class="pun">.</span><span class="typ">Services</span><span class="pun">.</span><span class="typ">AddSmart</span><span class="pun">();</span>  

I fixed the issue I missed the in the program.cs file!
    admin
    Keymaster

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for the update! That might help the others in the forum.

Best regards,
    Peter Stoev

Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

ashleybuss
    Participant

I fixed my issue I missed the:

builder.Services.AddSmart();

In the program.cs file

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.