Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Hadasa
    Participant

Hi,

I need the ability to specify different working hours for each day.

For example: mon 9-7, tue-fri 9-5

How can I do this with smart-scheduler?

Hi,

In the Angular version, there is a property “restricted” which accepts an array of objects. Each object has a date and hours. This describes the restricted dates with hours:

For example:

const today = new Date();
    const currentDate = today.getDate();
    const currentYear = today.getFullYear();
    const currentMonth = today.getMonth();

restricted: [
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate), hours: [[0, 8], 20, 21, 22, 23] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate – 2), hours: [[0, 3], 12, [20, 21]] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate + 2), hours: [13] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate – 5), hours: [[0, 3], 13, [21, 22]] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate + 5), hours: [[0, 7], 13, [21, 22]] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate – 10), hours: [[0, 8], 12, [20, 23]] },
    { date: new Date(currentYear, currentMonth, currentDate + 10), hours: [[0, 9], 12, [20, 23]] }
    ]

In the next release, the property will be available in all versions

Best Regards,
    Svetoslav Borislavov

Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

Hadasa
    Participant

That will be great.

When will the next release be?

And another question:

How can I set half an hour to be restricted? let’s say I am showing the scheduler with timelineDayScale of 15 minutes.

Hi,

The next release will be in December.

You cannot restrict half an hour. We do support restrictions for hours and days!

We hope you are happy using our product, if you face any additional questions, let us know!

Best Regards,
    Svetoslav Borislavov

Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.