Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    kboughaba

hello,
    i’m trying to insert into scheduler ( i took the exemple of doctor’s scheduler) some events, but i want to set other color background for my event that I just created it, so for each onItemInsert($event) i want to set the backgroundColor of the event by another color.
    Is there any way to do that please ?
    Thank you.

kboughaba

is there any way to change the default value of –smart-scheduler-event-background-rgb ? to set it into Angular ?
    i want for each time i create an event ( each time i click Ok while creating an event ), i set a color for the event background.
    Thank you.

yavordashew

Hi kboughaba,
    By default the Scheduler component does not support this functionality by default but I have created a workaround how to achieve this functionality and we bind for the insertItem event.
    In your app.component.ts:

onItemInsert(event) {
        const detail = event.detail,
            item = detail.item;
        setTimeout(() => {
          let schedulerEvents = document.querySelectorAll('.smart-scheduler-event');
          let schedulerEventsCount = schedulerEvents.length;
          schedulerEvents[schedulerEventsCount - 1 ].classList.add('new-event-class');
        }, 100);
    }

and in your app.component.html:

<smart-scheduler #scheduler id="scheduler" [dataSource]="dataSource" [view]="view" [views]="views"
        [hideAllDay]="hideAllDay" [hourStart]="hourStart" [hourEnd]="hourEnd" [nonworkingDays]="nonworkingDays"
        [nonworkingHours]="nonworkingHours" [hideNonworkingWeekdays]="hideNonworkingWeekdays"
        [firstDayOfWeek]="firstDayOfWeek" [viewSelectorType]="viewSelectorType" [groups]="groups"
        [groupTemplate]="groupTemplate" [timelineDayScale]="timelineDayScale"
        [timelineHeaderFormatFunction]="timelineHeaderFormatFunction" [resources]="resources"
        (itemInsert)="onItemInsert($event)"
        >
    </smart-scheduler>

and also in your app.component.css:

.smart-scheduler-event.new-event-class{
        --smart-scheduler-event-background: red!important;
        --smart-scheduler-event-focus:red!important;
        --smart-scheduler-event-hover:red!important;
    }

Let me know if that works for you!
    Please, do not hesitate to contact us if you have any additional questions.
    Best regards,
    Yavor Dashev
    Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

kboughaba

Hello,
    thank you for your reply, it works yes, but i wanted to set the color of the event’s color in the onItemInsert function, each event has his own color that i will set it while onItemInsert($event).
    your code set only one color for all the event, i want for exemple, event_1 has color green, event_2 has color blue, etc,..
    I’m waiting for your feedback,
    thank you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.