JavaScript UI Libraries & Blazor Components Suite – Smart UI Forums Docking Layout Weird bug with use of 'smart-splitter-bar' component

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    davout

Hello,
    I have a three panel display (left-middle-right) created using the ‘smart-splitter’ component

<smart-splitter style="height: 100%; width: 100%">
      <smart-splitter-item [size]="'580px'" [collapsible]="true" [locked]="true">
        <app-task-list-selection2>
        </app-task-list-selection2>
      </smart-splitter-item>
      <smart-splitter-bar class="smart-hidden"></smart-splitter-bar>
      <smart-splitter-item >
        <!--
        <app-tasks-display>
        </app-tasks-display>
        -->
      </smart-splitter-item>
      <smart-splitter-item [size]="'25%'" [collapsible]="true" >
      </smart-splitter-item>
    </smart-splitter>
    I am using the 'smart-splitter-bar' to hide the vertical splitter between the left and middle panels.
    I've  noticed that with this layout if I move the right most splitter (between the middle and right panels) then it will
    change the vertical height of the left panel.
    If I comment out the 'smart-splitter-bar' tag then this left pane vertical sizing problem does not occur

admin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    We would like to suggest you to look at the splitter examples, before trying to use it. The main issue in your scenario is that you should not even try to put a splitter bar because this is done by the splitter component automatically. The splitter bar is an utility component and is auto created and auto removed dynamically and its logic depends on the component which created it. If you create a splitter bar, then it will have not work.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Smart UI Team
    Htmlelements.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.