Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    xyzzy

I have a non-modal Window, if I resize the widow by shrinking it disappears.
    This only occurs if shrink in both axes or shrink in one axis and the other is the same size.
    So if I shrink vertically but grow horizontal and vice-versa, no issues.
    <Window OnClose=@OnOneBiggyCanvasClicked Label=”Single Sample” HeaderButtons=@HeaderButtonsOneBiggy ResizeMode=”WindowResizeMode.Both” IsOpened=@OneBiggyOpen Style=”position:center; width:400px; height:400px;” Modal=”false”>

admin
    Keymaster

Hi xyzzy,
    We are unable to reproduce this in our demos. Example: https://www.htmlelements.com/angular/demos/window/resizing/
    Best regards,
    Peter Stoev
    Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

xyzzy

Hi,
    Sent a video of this effect in response to your email.  Does it every time.
    This is a window object with a BECanvas object in it.  Window is launched from a click event on another BECanvas object.
    [caption id="" align="alignnone" width="1639"]code code[/caption]
    Neville

xyzzy

<div id=”canvasHolder” style=”position: fixed; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0; cursor: @cursor;”>
    <BECanvas Width=@CanvasWidth Height=@CanvasHeight @ref=”CanvasRef”></BECanvas>
    <Window OnClose=@OnOneBiggyCanvasClicked Label=”Single Sample” HeaderButtons=@HeaderButtonsOneBiggy           ResizeMode=”WindowResizeMode.Both” IsOpened=@OneBiggyOpen Style=”position:center; width:400px; height:400px;” Modal=”false”>
    <div id=”canvasHolderOneBiggy” style=”z-index:1000; position: fixed; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top:40px;”>
    <BECanvas Width=@OneBiggyWidth Height=”@OneBiggyWidth” @ref=”CanvasOneBiggyRef”></BECanvas>
    </div>
    </Window>
    </div>

xyzzy

Sorry, you can close this – not a bug.
    There is an onclick event attached to the BECanvas (attached using JSInterop) that fires a C# method that closes the modal window.  When resizing the window smaller the onclick event on the BECanvas is firing when I was not expecting it to as I’m not clicking on it.  I’ve attached OnResizeStart and OnResizeEnd events to the Window object to switch a flag on and off that the BECanvas onclick event checks (to ensure window is not being resized) before closing the modal window.

tom lake
    Participant

sdsd

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.