JavaScript UI Libraries & Blazor Components Suite – Smart UI Forums Data Grid Custom Grid Header with Template and Buttons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FerrisChamp
    Participant

Hello,

I am trying to make a custom grid header with a template and buttons.

I have a div marked for the template but it doesn’t seem to work with the buttons[] function. The buttons seem to be overridden. I saw this thread: https://www.htmlelements.com/forums/topic/customize-toolbar/#post-103322 and I’m trying to implement this, but I am having trouble. I’d like to put the buttons in the template. I am getting errors with the filterButton and querySelector. Any help would be appreciated!

<MudPaper id=”gridHeader”>
    <MudToolBar Class=”justify-space-around”>
    <div>
    <MudButton Class=”smart-grid-header-button” Variant=”Variant.Filled” StartIcon=”@Icons.Material.Filled.Settings” Size=”Size.Small”>Actions</MudButton>
    <MudButton id=”filterButton” Class=”smart-grid-header-button” Variant=”Variant.Filled” StartIcon=”@Icons.Material.Filled.Settings” Size=”Size.Small”>Filter</MudButton>
    <MudButton id=”groupButton” Class=”smart-grid-header-button” Variant=”Variant.Filled” StartIcon=”@Icons.Material.Filled.Settings” Size=”Size.Small”>Group</MudButton>
    <MudButton id=”sortButton” Class=”smart-grid-header-button” Variant=”Variant.Filled” StartIcon=”@Icons.Material.Filled.Settings” Size=”Size.Small”>Sort</MudButton>
    <MudButton Class=”smart-grid-header-button” Variant=”Variant.Filled” StartIcon=”@Icons.Material.Filled.AcUnit” Size=”Size.Small” OnClick=”@OpenFreeze”>Freeze</MudButton>
    <MudOverlay Visible=”@FreezeOpen” AutoClose=”true” />
    <MudPopover Open=”@FreezeOpen” AnchorOrigin=”Origin.BottomCenter” TransformOrigin=”Origin.TopCenter”
    Class=”pa-2″>
    <MudStack Spacing=”0″>
    <MudStack Spacing=”0″ Style=”overflow-y:auto;max-height:250px”>
    @foreach (DocumentField field in Document.DocumentFields)
    {
    <MudCheckBox T=”bool” Size=”@Size.Small” Checked=”@(tempFrozenColumns.Contains(field.FieldName))” Label=”@field.AliasName”
    CheckedChanged=”@((value) => FrozenSelectedChanged(value, field.FieldName))” />
    }
    </MudStack>
    <MudStack Row=”true” Class=”justify-space-evenly mt-2″>
    <MudButton OnClick=”@(() => ClearFrozen())”>Clear</MudButton>
    <MudButton Color=”@Color.Primary” OnClick=”@(() => ApplyFreeze())”>Freeze</MudButton>
    </MudStack>
    </MudStack>
    </MudPopover>
    </div>
    <MudSlider Size=”Size.Medium” ValueChanged=”@((int value) => Zoom(value))” Variant=”Variant.Filled” Min=”50″ Max=”150″ Step=”10″ TickMarks=”true” Style=”width: 20%;”>Zoom: @zoomPercent</MudSlider>
    </MudToolBar>
    </MudPaper>

GridHeader header = new GridHeader()
    {
    Visible = true,
    Buttons = new string[] { “search”, “format”, “group”, “filter” },
    Template = “#gridHeader”,
    OnInit = (toolbar) =>
    {
    const filterButton = toolbar.querySelector(‘div[smart-id =”sortButton”]’);
    filterButton.classList.add(‘custom-button’);
    }
    };

Thank you!

Ferris DeHart

Markov
    Keymaster

Hi Ferris DeHart,

Could you send a full example to support@jqwidgets.com which demonstrates the reported behavior?

Best Regards,
    Markov

Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

FerrisChamp
    Participant

Hello,
    I keep trying to send an email, but I am getting rejected by your spam filters. How can I get around that?

Thank you,

Ferris

Markov
    Keymaster

Hi Ferris,

We use gmail as an email service i.e i suppose it’s rejected if you attach a .zip or other archive. You can create a github repo with the example and send a link to it. The email will not reject you then.

Best Regards,
    Markov

Smart UI Team
    https://www.htmlelements.com/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.