JavaScript UI Libraries & Blazor Components Suite – Smart UI Forums Docking Layout docking layout changes style of font an other plugin

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Oleg Ilin
    Participant

Dear friends.
    I use docking layout in my single-page app as a host to load pages in to different panels. The application works and no components conflict, including CSS
    In one of the panels, I also use a new docking layout.
    It loads and everything works, but unfortunately it changes the font styles in my menu plugin.
    Could you recommend what can be done.
    Best Regards,
    Oleg Il

https://disk.yandex.ru/i/Ky8gSTtNe2Q5Uw

P.S.
    My menu class styles start with   -mm-……
    Can this be the mistake?

Markov
    Keymaster

Hi Oleg,

We do not have CSS classes starting with -mm. Probably, the Menu has styles which has “inherit” css rules.

Regards,
    Markov

Oleg Ilin
    Participant

Good afternoon,
    I didn’t quite get your point about style inheritance.
    Initially of stage loads all smart components (all js and css)
    For all subsequent stages of work, I no longer upload any js and css.

The menu and divs for the context of page (andfor second dock layout accordenly) are always on the same page, but only the second docking instance created changes the style of the menu. When this second docking instanse is removed, the menu style is restored.
    Does your component change the body styles , common headers or anything ? Note that the styles break when the second instance of the dock is created.
    Best Regards,
    Oleg Il

Markov
    Keymaster

Hi Oleg,

No, we do not change styles. Inner components however may inherit styles from parent components. See https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/inherit

Regards,
    Markov

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.