New Grid Data Paging Options
With the new release of our Grid Web Component, we added additional Data Paging options. With the help of them, you can customize the Paging appearance and behavior.
- Pager can be displayed above and/or below the Grid.
- Pager Size selector position and visibility is optional.
- Pager Size selector options are customizable.
- Pager Summary position and visibility is optional.
- Pager buttons can be displayed as Icons or as Labels. You can also choose whether to display or not some of the buttons. - Pager Navigation Input visibility is optional.
Take a look at the new Web demo online: https://www.htmlelements.com/demos/grid/paging-advanced/.
This entry was posted in Angular, HTML Elements, Smart Grid and tagged angular grid, grid pager, grid paging, grid web component. Bookmark the permalink.