Smart HTML Elements v4.3.0 Release, Aug-28-2019
- Smart.App is extended with 'formData' and 'jsonData' properties. 'jsonData' gets the raw 'data' object. 'formData' gets a FormData object.
- Smart.App is extended with 'smart-model' binding to 'Date' objects. >
- Smart.Grid duplicate columns support.
- Smart.Grid dataBind method, which allows you to perform a new data bind operation.
- Smart.DataAdapter dataFields property can be set dynamically.
- Smart.MaskedTextBox support for [a-zA-Z] mask with the 'y' mask character.
- Multiple columns can be added to the Grid with single 'push' or 'splice' method call.
- Default text editor for numeric columns allows only number input now.
- Dynamic freezing of columns.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about adding new rows, when batch editing is enabled and height is 'auto'.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about adding new columns with existing dataField.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about vertical scrollbar's far button visibility, when rows are added dynamically.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about setting dynamically the dataSource property, when virtual mode is enabled.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about adding new row with auto add and checkbox editing.
- Fixed an issue in the Grid about setting selection of rows when virtual scrolling is enabled.