Smart UI v11.0.0
Smart UI v11.0.0 Release, Nov-30-2021
- Gantt Chart - task deadline.
- Gantt Chart - Tooltips for the tasks. connections, resources, segments and indicators.
- Gantt Chart - task baseline which shows the planned dataStart/dateEnd for the tasks.
- Gantt Chart - task segments. Tasks can now be segmented into multiple sub-tasks on a single line.
- Gantt Chart - task indicators. Task indicators show different events base on their date inside the corresponding task row.
- Gantt Chart - date markers. Markers designate specific dates with a vertical line across the timeline.
- Gantt Chart - New Task editing Dialog. Added tabs with general/ dependency and segments sections which allow to view and modify the connections related to the task and it's segments.
- Gantt Chart - current time indicator and shader. Similarly to Smart.Scheduler, added current time indicator and shader that show the current time inside the timeline.
- Grid - Slider, MultiInput, Password & Image Editors.
- Grid - Multi-users mode. You can add Users and choose a current user in the Grid. Users can add comments and the current user data is displayed in 'Modified by' and 'Created by' columns.
- Grid - Added new options to Add new column dialog. You can dynamically create new columns with custom Grid editors by using the "add column dialog".
- Editor - Added a new feature - a property that enables/disables the ability to remove inline styles when executing the clearFormat.
- Scheduler - added resource sorting ability via 3 new properties: sortBy, sorOrder, sortFunction.
- Scheduler - show events with 0 duration (same start/end dates).
- Phone Input and Country Input components
- Fixed an issue in Grid's Slider Editor. When the editor's popup is outside the Grid bounds, the editor was auto closed.
- Fixed an issue in Grid's setCellValue method. The passed value was not validated.
- Fixed an issue in Grid's data row update. The rows array was not updated after a new row is added.
- Fixed an issue in Editor about mobile device usage.
- Fixed an issue in Scheduler about itemUpdate not being fired after updating an event exception.